Multi-discipline Design: Your Needs
The basis of any well managed project is a multi disciplinary approach. You require skilled professionals with experience in all aspects of your project. Pilz are experts at developing solutions that suit your needs. Design is the basis for your project and therefore has to reflect not only what you want as our customer but also what the best solution is for your business.
Multidiscipline Design: Our Approach
Our proud engineering heritage spans several industry sectors for over a decade of successful engineering projects. The balance and cross fertilisation of experience within our team at allows us to excel in providing innovative yet practical, cost effective solutions to our customers. The effective industrialisation and automation of a manufacturing process is the key to system reliability and high product quality.
Multidiscipline Design: What We Do
The Pilz team consists of qualified, highly skilled engineers with a depth of experience in delivering all aspects of major industrialisation and related construction projects.
Many of our projects involve the detailed planning of structures, operating plant and equipment installation, where care is required to minimise disruption to existing plant and to ensure safety during construction activities. Together with our associates and partners Pilz capabilities include Civil and Structural, Mechanical and Electrical & Automation design.
CIVIL & STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING
- Ground engineering, piling design, reclamation, water supply.
- Design of and assessment of structures and foundation design,
- Refurbishment of machinery and equipment supports.
- Architectural planning and design
The activities include the design, layout, specification and detailing of process lines, operating equipment, building services from front end through to installation. Our more specific capabilities include:
- Site surveys, studies, estimates and proposals
- Plant, Equipment, HVAC and pipework layouts.
- Pipework isometrics, support schedules and detailing
- Equipment layout in 2 & 3D
- Mechanical equipment specifications design & detailing
- Construction and installation support
- Operations and maintenance support and training
- Tender documentation, technical analysis and evaluation
ELECTRICAL, AUOTMATION & CONTROL
Our Control and Electrical Engineering Dept have expertise in all aspects of electrical engineering, Automation & Control and Instrumentation Systems across many market sectors. Our capabilities include:
- Site surveys of electrical systems, installations and infrastructures
- Design of LV / MV electrical distribution schemes
- Electrical Automation and Control system user requirement specification
- Electrical Automation and Control system functional design specification
- Detailed design of control panels and Motor Control Centres.
- Design and programming software for automated control and instrumentation including safety instrumented systems based on IEC 61508 & IEC 61511.
- Extensive experience in hazardous area installations & instrumentation based on explosive atmospheres (ATEX), directives 99/92/EC & 94/9/EC.
- Factory & site acceptance tests of control & instrumentation packages
Multidiscipline Design Services from Pilz: Your benefit
- Depend on our design documentation to commence works with reliable ‘issue for construction’ drawings”
- Rely on our expertise to ensure designs will comply with relevant national regulations, international standards and European Directives.
- Trust our certification as a system designer from international accredited bodies