With the automation system PSS 4000 you can implement various projects – from stand-alone applications through to networked plant and machinery.
Nov 13, 2015
Easy control of complex applications
Centralised view of a distributed project – Industrie 4.0
Whether for small machines or interlinked, highly complex plants. The automation system's control systems PSSuniversal can be used decentrally in accordance with the multi-master principle and can be configured via a single software tool. It doesn't matter whether your system uses 12, 34 or more control systems from the automation system PSS 4000. As the first distributable control systems for safety and automation, the control systems PSSuniversal make the automation system Industrie 4.0-compatible.
One software platform for safety and automation: PAS4000
With the software platform PAS4000 you can have a central overview of your distributed user program at any time. In PAS4000 you can configure, program and diagnose all the control systems in the network. This enables simple, standardised handling across the whole project. This in turn delivers clear reductions in the costs of engineering, commissioning and maintenance.
That's how we reduce complexity
Process or control data, failsafe data and diagnostic information are exchanged and synchronised between the various automation components via Ethernet. All the information is known and accessible equally to all network subscribers. The communication connections of all control devices, between individual modules for example, as well as variables and process data, are known to the whole project and are created independently by the tool in accordance with the program distribution. This way it is very simple to implement even complex projects with the automation system PSS 4000.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Distribution of control intelligences: where multiple control systems need to networked, this can be implemented simply via a software tool.
- Reduced engineering and shorter project runtimes: you can start programming without having to select your PLC and control architecture first. This can even be selected during the construction phase.
- Machine is easy to expand: the user program can be distributed to other control systems without any great effort. Subsequent adjustments to the system and changes to individual plant sections are easy to make.
- Increased productivity: partial commissioning and partial operation of individual machine parts possible.
Visit us at SPS IPC Drives in Germany (Nuremberg) in Hall 9, Stand 370. We would be happy to provide a detailed introduction of the automation system PSS 4000.
Pilz GmbH & Co. KG
Telephone: +49 711 3409-0
- Brazil: + 55 11 4942-7028
- Mexico: +52 55 5572 1300
- United States (toll-free): +1 877-PILZUSA (745-9872)
- Canada: +1 888-315-PILZ (315-7459)
- Germany: +49 711 3409 444
- Netherlands: +31 347 320477
- Finland: +358 10 3224030 / +45 74436332
- United Kingdom: +44 1536 462203
- Italy: +39 0362 1826711
- Turkey: +90 216 5775552
- Russia: +7 495 6654993
- Austria: +43 1 7986263-444
- Sweden: +46 300 13990 / +45 74436332
- Belgium: +32 9 321 75 70
- Switzerland: +41 62 88979 32
- Denmark: +45 74436332
- France (toll-free): +33 3 88104000
- Spain: +34 938497433
- Ireland: +353 21 4804983
- Japan: +81 45 471 2281
- China: +86 21 60880878-216
- South Korea: +82 31 778 3390
- New Zealand: +64 9 6345350
- Australia: +61 3 9560 0621
- Taiwan: +886 2 25700068