With SecurityBridge we offer a product for the area of Industrial Security. The SecurityBridge protects the configurable safe small controllers PNOZmulti 2 and the automation system PSS 4000 from manipulation due to unauthorised access. That way you don't even give espionage and manipulation a chance, but guarantee the safety of your staff and the availability of your machine!
On the safe side with SecurityBridge!
SecurityBridge wins GIT Safety Award 2019
The application Firewall SecurityBridge occupied the 3. place in the GIT SECURITY Award. The award was presented on 27. November 2018 a the SPS IPC Drives in Nürnberg.
The GIT SECURITY AWARD is awarded nationally and internationally. Three innovative products with the most votes were selected from six categories altogether. SecurityBridge was competing in "Category A – Safety and IT-Security in Automation, Cyber-Security". It convinced out customers, partners, market participants and the readers of the magazines GIT SICHERHEIT, GIT SECURITY and messtec drives Automation and it won through against a 14 more finalists.
This is how to use SecurityBridge
SecurityBridge can be connected upstream of the base unit of PNOZmulti or the PLC controller PSSuniversal PLC. It acts as a VPN server, over which a virtual private network (VPN) can be established to one or more client PCs (configuration PC). The connection between PC and device is thus protected. Only suitably authorised users can make changes to a project’s configuration. This prevents unauthorised access to the secured network. The result is that the data transfer between the client PC and SecurityBridge is protected against tapping and manipulation.
The SecurityBridge also controls the process data traffic, and it monitors the integrity of the safety system. Changes in the check sum indicate that there are changes in the projects of PNOZmulti and PSS 4000.
Benefits at a glance:
- Protection from data manipulation by authentication and authorisation management
- Increases the availability of the plant because only the necessary data (authorised configuration and process data) are transferred
- Forwarding or process data with a low latency
- Detects unpermitted changes to the project by monitoring the check sum (CRC)
- Prevents unauthorised access because there are downstream devices in a protected network
- Configuration changes to a project can only be performed by users who have a relevant authorisation
- Web-based user interface for easy configuration, diagnostics and maintenance
- Connection to the central authentication system via RADIUS
- Continuous updates, independently of the control system
- Integral digital inputs and outputs to activate the VPN tunnel, for example
- VPN server for building a VPN tunnel for safe transfer of data
- USB interface for saving and restoring the configuration on a USB memory.
- LED display for error messages and diagnostics
Our product range: Industrial Security
Please wait while data is being loaded
Pilz GmbH & Co. KG
Telephone: +49 711 3409-0
Telephone: +49 711 3409 444
- Brazil: + 55 11 4942-7028
- United States (toll-free): +1 877-PILZUSA (745-9872)
- Canada: +1 888-315-PILZ (315-7459)
- Mexico: +52 55 5572 1300
- Germany: +49 711 3409 444
- Spain: +34 938497433
- Netherlands: +31 347 320477
- Turkey: +90 216 5775552
- Ireland: +353 21 4804983
- Denmark: +45 74436332
- France (toll-free): +33 3 88104000
- Belgium: +32 9 321 75 70
- Austria: +43 1 7986263-444
- Sweden: +46 300 13990 / +45 74436332
- Russia: +7 495 6654993
- Italy: +39 0362 1826711
- Switzerland: +41 62 88979 32
- Finland: +358 10 3224030 / +45 74436332
- United Kingdom: +44 1536 462203
- China: +86 21 60880878-216
- South Korea: +82 31 778 3390
- Taiwan: +886 2 25700068
- Australia: +61 3 9560 0621
- Japan: +81 45 471 2281
- New Zealand: +64 9 6345350